Junior home minister Harsh Sanghavi on an X post said several drones were spotted in the Kutch district of Gujarat. "A complete blackout will be implemented now," he posted, asking people to stay safe.
Several drones have been spotted in the Kutch district. A complete blackout will be implemented now. Please stay safe,Don’t panic.
— Harsh Sanghavi (@sanghaviharsh) May 10, 2025
Earlier today, India and Pakistan agreed to stop military actions on land, air and sea. The government confirmed a ceasefire on Saturday, corroborating US President Donald Trump's claim of ceasefire. In a press brief, Foreign Secretary Vikram Misri said the military action had been called off from 17:00 hours.
“DGMO (Director General of Military Operations) of Pakistan called up DGMO (of India) at 3.35 pm. They agreed that both sides will stop all firing and military action from land, air and sea from 5 pm onwards,” Misri said.