Amid rumours, Kate Middleton's senior staff say they haven't seen or spoken to her: Report
London: Amid rumours and speculations about Britain’s Princess of Wales Kate Middleton's health, her senior staff members have said that they have not seen the British Royal for quite some time, media reported.
According to Kensington Palace, the 42-year-old is recovering at home after a "planned abdominal surgery" in January, but some users believe the royal is in an "induced coma".
However, her senior staff members said that they are not aware of her post-recovery process.
"A few of Kate's senior staffers haven't been able to see or speak to her, and they didn't even know about the surgery until it was announced, so it's caught them off guard," a source told Us Weekly.
According to the New York Post, some of them had no idea about the medical procedure until it was announced by the Kensington Palace.
“Only a few people know what's really going on, and they're tight-lipped. It's confusing and causing some concern," they continued.
According to the report, a "shroud of secrecy" surrounds the British Royal and King Charles III and his wife, Queen Camilla have been her only visitors.
It added that the palace is keeping the royal's post-op recuperation "very hush-hush."
"Kate's said she feels she's entitled to heal and recuperate without all of this frenzied speculation. Neither Kate nor William think her medical records should be for public consumption. She's trying not to pay attention to all the rumours and gossip, and William is doing his best to shield her, but it's distressing," they added.
Amid the rumours about Middleton’s health, another controversy erupted when after the Princess of Wales shared a family snap of herself with her children on Mother's Day.
The photo was retracted by news agencies upon discovery that it had been "manipulated."
The princess later apologised, saying, "Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing."
According to reports, the controversy left the 42-year-old princess "very sad" that a happy family snap had sparked such chaos.
The incident sparked a fresh surge of conspiracy theories surrounding the British royal family, dubbed "Katespiracy" in online discussions.
There was also widespread curiosity about past instances of photograph manipulation by British royals.
Media organisations, such as CNN, declared they would now review all handout photos disseminated by Kensington Palace so
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.

Gunfire near White House: Two National Guard soldiers shot as Afghan national suspect arrested
Two National Guard soldiers were critically injured on Wednesday after they were shot by a gunman, identified as an Afghan national, less than two blocks from the White House, authorities said.

Horror in Hong Kong: Death toll hits 44 as massive blaze continues, hundreds missing
The death toll from a massive fire that swept through residential apartments in Hong Kong’s Tai Po district has climbed to 44, with around 270 people still unaccounted for, authorities said on Thursday.
Latest News

Tripura aims to become national tourism hub; 4th 'Unity Promo Fest 2025' opens

Delhi air pollution worsenses, AQI deteriorates to 384; several NCR pockets in 'severe' category

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock

