Open AI CEO Sam Altman marries partner Oliver Mulherin: Reports
In a seaside ceremony, OpenAI CEO Sam Altman recently married his partner Oliver Mulherin, media reports said.
Altman, 38, confirmed the news in a text to NBC News after photos of the wedding began circulating on social media Thursday (January 11, 2024).
Sam Altman just got married today.
— Barsee 🐶 (@heyBarsee) January 11, 2024
Congratulations 👏 pic.twitter.com/kbUvGbLHOa
In the viral images, Sam and Oliver could be seen exchanging wedding vows during an intimate ceremony.
Who is Oliver Mulherin?
Oliver Mulherin is reportedly an Australian software engineer.
Last year, Altman and Mulherin attended a state dinner at the White House that President Joe Biden hosted for Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, reports NBC News.
Why Sam Altman was making headlines in recent months?
Sam Altman was recently sacked as the CEO of AI startup OpenAI. Within a span of five days, he was rehired by the firm after the board reached an agreement with him.
He shot to fame with the launch of ChatGPT platform.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.

Gunfire near White House: Two National Guard soldiers shot as Afghan national suspect arrested
Two National Guard soldiers were critically injured on Wednesday after they were shot by a gunman, identified as an Afghan national, less than two blocks from the White House, authorities said.

Horror in Hong Kong: Death toll hits 44 as massive blaze continues, hundreds missing
The death toll from a massive fire that swept through residential apartments in Hong Kong’s Tai Po district has climbed to 44, with around 270 people still unaccounted for, authorities said on Thursday.
Latest News

Tripura aims to become national tourism hub; 4th 'Unity Promo Fest 2025' opens

Delhi air pollution worsenses, AQI deteriorates to 384; several NCR pockets in 'severe' category

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock

