Pakistani doctor, who has three wives, welcomes his 60th child
Quetta: A Pakistani doctor, who has three wives, recently welcomed his '60th child' and said that he intends to have more babies in future.
A resident of Quetta, Sardar Haji Jan Mohammad said he wants to marry a new girl to continue with his intention of having more children.
Sardar Jan Mohammad Khan Khilji told the BBC as quoted by Dunya News that, “I have asked all my friends to assist me to find a female for my fourth marriage. I want to have more sons and daughters with all my brides."
It’s interesting to note that Khilji first made waves in the international press in 2016, shortly after welcoming his 35th child into the world. He had previously stated his intention to produce at least 100 children, and given his current conception rate and his desire to add a fourth woman to the family, this goal seemed doable, reports Dunya News.
Interestingly, he is an unlicensed doctor and operates an illegal clinic in the region.
He treats patients for minor illnesses like headaches.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

Love in Canberra! Australian PM Albanese ties the knot with Jodie Haydon
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese married his partner Jodie Haydon on Saturday, becoming the first sitting leader in the country to wed while in office.

Operation Sagar Bandhu: India sends NDRF teams, 21 tonnes of aid to cyclone-ravaged Sri Lanka
Colombo/IBNS: The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Saturday transported 21 tonnes of relief supplies, more than 80 National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, and eight tonnes of specialised equipment to Sri Lanka to support thousands displaced by severe flooding.

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.
Latest News

'Congratulations to my good friend': Modi’s heartwarming wish for newly married Aussie PM Anthony Albanese

Realme C85 5G launched in India: You won’t believe what this budget phone offers

Realme P4x launching on Dec 4 with a 7000mAh battery, Dimensity 7400 Ultra 5G chipset, and the new Realme Watch 5

Tripura’s first Commercial Coffee Common Facility centre inaugurated at Kailashahar

