US: Adult film star Sophia Leone dies at 26 after being found 'unresponsive' in her apartment
Adult film star Sophia Leone has died after being found "unresponsive" at her apartment in the US earlier this month, media reports said on Saturday. She was 26.
Sophia was found "unresponsive" in her apartment on March 1 by her family, her stepfather Mike Romero wrote on GoFundMe, as he sought funds for her memorial.
"On behalf of her mother and family, it is with a heavy heart that I have to share the news of our beloved Sophia's passing," he said.
"The sudden loss of Sophia has left her family and friends devastated and in shock. On top of the difficult process of grieving and seeking justice for Sophia, the family is also facing the financial burden that they were not prepared for," Romero said.
He said that the local police are investigating the cause of death.
Her modeling agency, 101 Modeling, confirmed the deathand said that their "hearts are broken by the untimely and tragic passing of our beloved Sophia Leone".
"A beautiful spirit who touched many of us. RIP sweet angel and know how much we loved you. A gofund me has been started for her family," 101 Modeling said in a post on X.
They also said that she didn't die of suicide and that her death was being investigated as a "home invasion homicide".
Sophia Leone was born on June 10, 1997, in Miami in the US.
She entered the adult entertainment industry at the age of 18 and was said to have a net worth north of $1 million.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.

Gunfire near White House: Two National Guard soldiers shot as Afghan national suspect arrested
Two National Guard soldiers were critically injured on Wednesday after they were shot by a gunman, identified as an Afghan national, less than two blocks from the White House, authorities said.

Horror in Hong Kong: Death toll hits 44 as massive blaze continues, hundreds missing
The death toll from a massive fire that swept through residential apartments in Hong Kong’s Tai Po district has climbed to 44, with around 270 people still unaccounted for, authorities said on Thursday.
Latest News

Tripura aims to become national tourism hub; 4th 'Unity Promo Fest 2025' opens

Delhi air pollution worsenses, AQI deteriorates to 384; several NCR pockets in 'severe' category

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock

