US man beaten to death trying to protect his son in school fight
Annapolis (Maryland)/IBNS: A US man Christopher Michael Wright, 43, from Maryland, was beaten to death outside his house as he was trying to protect his children from a group who wanted to finish a school fight.
According to the New York Post, Wright was outside his home when he was confronted by three teens and two adults who were looking for his 14-year-old son.
The 14-year-old had engaged in a fight with another teen at Brooklyn Park Middle School earlier in the day, WBAL-TV reported.
When Wright told the group that his son will not step outside his home to fight, they asked him to fight instead.
The group attacked Wright following which he was taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a traumatic brain injury on Saturday.
The fight was captured on a security camera.
A probe into the case is underway and the school officials also confirmed the fight at the school.
As of now, no charges have been filed against anyone.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

Love in Canberra! Australian PM Albanese ties the knot with Jodie Haydon
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese married his partner Jodie Haydon on Saturday, becoming the first sitting leader in the country to wed while in office.

Operation Sagar Bandhu: India sends NDRF teams, 21 tonnes of aid to cyclone-ravaged Sri Lanka
Colombo/IBNS: The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Saturday transported 21 tonnes of relief supplies, more than 80 National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, and eight tonnes of specialised equipment to Sri Lanka to support thousands displaced by severe flooding.

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.
Latest News

'Congratulations to my good friend': Modi’s heartwarming wish for newly married Aussie PM Anthony Albanese

Realme C85 5G launched in India: You won’t believe what this budget phone offers

Realme P4x launching on Dec 4 with a 7000mAh battery, Dimensity 7400 Ultra 5G chipset, and the new Realme Watch 5

Tripura’s first Commercial Coffee Common Facility centre inaugurated at Kailashahar

