After Tehran's airstrikes, Pakistan retaliates killing 7 in Iran
Tehran/UNI: Seven non-Iranian nationals, including three women and four children, were killed on Thursday in Pakistan's missile strikes in a border village in the Iranian southeastern province of Sistan and Baluchestan, Alireza Marhamati, the deputy governor for security and law enforcement of the province, said.
The Pakistani Foreign Ministry said earlier on Thursday morning that its military has carried out a series of precision strikes against "terrorist hideouts" inside Iran, which killed a number of "terrorists."
"Sound of several explosions were heard around 4:30 am [local time, 01:00 GMT] today ... one of our border villages was hit by a Pakistani missile attack...
"Three women and four children, who were non-Iranian nationals, were killed in the incident," Iranian news agency Fars quoted Marhamati as saying.
Marhamati added that another explosion was heard near the city of Saravan in the Sistan and Baluchestan province, but there were no casualties.
Iran on Tuesday claimed it conducted missile and drone attacks that destroyed two strongholds of the Sunni Balochi terror group Jaish al-Adl in the border town of Panjgur in Balochistan.
"Two key strongholds of the Jaysh al-Dhulm (Jaysh al-Adl) terrorist group in Pakistan have been obliterated through precision missile and drone strikes," reported Iran's Tasnim News Agency.
Iran's action was in response to the terror group's alleged attack at a police station in Sistan and Balochistan province’s city of Rask, southeast of Iran, which resulted in the death of 11 Iranian Police forces.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.

Gunfire near White House: Two National Guard soldiers shot as Afghan national suspect arrested
Two National Guard soldiers were critically injured on Wednesday after they were shot by a gunman, identified as an Afghan national, less than two blocks from the White House, authorities said.

Horror in Hong Kong: Death toll hits 44 as massive blaze continues, hundreds missing
The death toll from a massive fire that swept through residential apartments in Hong Kong’s Tai Po district has climbed to 44, with around 270 people still unaccounted for, authorities said on Thursday.
Latest News

Tripura aims to become national tourism hub; 4th 'Unity Promo Fest 2025' opens

Delhi air pollution worsenses, AQI deteriorates to 384; several NCR pockets in 'severe' category

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock

