Benjamin Netanyahu visits Gaza, says operation will continue until complete victory over Hamas
Tel Aviv,/IBNS/UNI: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited the Gaza Strip on Sunday and said that the operation will continue until the Palestinian movement Hamas is completely defeated.
"We are here in Gaza with our heroic fighters. We are working hard to bring back our kidnapped citizens, and eventually we will bring them all back," Netanyahu said during the outing.
"We will continue until the end — until victory. Nothing will stop us, and we are convinced that we have the will and the determination to achieve all the goals of the war, and we will do it," he said.
The Israeli PM specified that his country has three goals-to "eliminate Hamas, return all those abducted, and ensure that Gaza does not become a threat to Israel again."
Meanwhile, thirteen Israelis and four Thai citizens, who had been held captive by Hamas, arrived in Israel on Sunday as part of a crucial hostage deal brokered by Qatar and Egypt.
The agreement faced a momentary threat of collapsing due to a disagreement over aid supplies, which was resolved after the intervention of the two countries, the report said.
The dispute over aid, which left the hostage release in uncertainty, highlights the fragile nature of the agreement.
According to the deal, 50 Israeli hostages would be released for 150 Palestinian prisoners over a four-day period.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

Operation Sagar Bandhu: India sends NDRF teams, 21 tonnes of aid to cyclone-ravaged Sri Lanka
Colombo/IBNS: The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Saturday transported 21 tonnes of relief supplies, more than 80 National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, and eight tonnes of specialised equipment to Sri Lanka to support thousands displaced by severe flooding.

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.

Gunfire near White House: Two National Guard soldiers shot as Afghan national suspect arrested
Two National Guard soldiers were critically injured on Wednesday after they were shot by a gunman, identified as an Afghan national, less than two blocks from the White House, authorities said.
Latest News

WHO sounds alarm: Infertility now strikes 1 in 6 people worldwide!

Cooperative Minister inaugurates Longtharai’s Jolaibari retailers meet

Saving the Gentle Giant: How India’s Fishers Are Leading a Whale Shark Revival

Cyclone Ditwah affects Tamil Nadu: Flights cancelled, schools shut

