BLA claims its members took control over Mach for past 40 hours amid ongoing clash against Pakistan forces
The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed it maintained control over Mach city in Pakistan and surrounding areas for the past 40 hours.
BLA said the area was taken into control under its ‘Operation Dara-e-Bolan'.
BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch detailed a significant attack on a Pakistani military convoy comprising eighteen vehicles from Sibbi, reported The Balochistan Post.
The convoy, including FC (Frontier Corps) forces, police, Levies, and armored vehicles, was allegedly ambushed near the Gokurt Hotel on the outskirts of Mach.
BLA claimed the attack left at least four personnel killed.
Earlier, on Tuesday, the BLA reported maintaining control over Mach city for more than 24 hours, alleging that the Pakistani military had been confined to a small area of the FC headquarters, the news portal reported.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.

Gunfire near White House: Two National Guard soldiers shot as Afghan national suspect arrested
Two National Guard soldiers were critically injured on Wednesday after they were shot by a gunman, identified as an Afghan national, less than two blocks from the White House, authorities said.

Horror in Hong Kong: Death toll hits 44 as massive blaze continues, hundreds missing
The death toll from a massive fire that swept through residential apartments in Hong Kong’s Tai Po district has climbed to 44, with around 270 people still unaccounted for, authorities said on Thursday.
Latest News

Tripura aims to become national tourism hub; 4th 'Unity Promo Fest 2025' opens

Delhi air pollution worsenses, AQI deteriorates to 384; several NCR pockets in 'severe' category

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock

