Four killed, dozens injured in Russian air attack on Ukraine
Kyiv/IBNS/UNI: At least four people were killed and dozens injured in a new round of Russian attacks on Monday, the Ukrainian authorities said.
Two people were killed in the western Khmelnytsky region, where missiles struck industrial facilities, the regional administration said.
A 62-year-old woman was killed and 31 others were wounded in the central Dnipropetrovsk region, where an attack damaged a shopping centre, an apartment building, two petrol stations, and more than 20 private houses, regional governor Sergii Lysak said on Telegram.
One person was killed and three others were wounded in the eastern Kharkiv region, the regional administration said.
Four men and a woman were injured in five missile strikes at the southern city of Zaporizhzhia, the Interfax-Ukraine news agency reported, citing regional governor Yurii Malashko.
Earlier in the day, local authorities and media outlets said that explosions were heard in several cities across Ukraine.
Explosions shook the central Ukrainian cities of Dnipro and Kryvyi Rih, as well as the eastern city of Kharkiv and the southern city of Zaporizhzhia, the Interfax-Ukraine news agency said in an earlier report.
The air defence in the western Khmelnytsky region was also activated, the regional administration said on Telegram.
According to preliminary reports, Russia attacked Ukraine with 11 Tu-95 bombers and four MiG-31 fighters.
Air raid alerts were issued for the entire country of Ukraine, starting at approximately 6 a.m. local time (0400 GMT), media outlets reported, citing Ukraine's military officials.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.

Gunfire near White House: Two National Guard soldiers shot as Afghan national suspect arrested
Two National Guard soldiers were critically injured on Wednesday after they were shot by a gunman, identified as an Afghan national, less than two blocks from the White House, authorities said.

Horror in Hong Kong: Death toll hits 44 as massive blaze continues, hundreds missing
The death toll from a massive fire that swept through residential apartments in Hong Kong’s Tai Po district has climbed to 44, with around 270 people still unaccounted for, authorities said on Thursday.
Latest News

Tripura aims to become national tourism hub; 4th 'Unity Promo Fest 2025' opens

Delhi air pollution worsenses, AQI deteriorates to 384; several NCR pockets in 'severe' category

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock

