Pakistan: Unidentified men abduct Balochistan-based businessman
Unidentified men have abducted a Balochistan-based businessman Haji Naseebullah Khan Achakzai on Friday.
Sources told Dawn News a group of armed men intercepted Achakzai at gunpoint in the Baleli area on the outskirts of the provincial capital while he was on his way from Chaman to Quetta.
ALERT:
— The Khorasan Diary (@khorasandiary) November 11, 2023
Haji Naseebullah, a prominent businessman from Balochistan, has been kidnapped by unknown individuals on the Balali road when he was on his way to Quetta from Pak-Afghan border town, Chaman. pic.twitter.com/wiMXPcSJlJ
The kidnappers stopped his vehicle at the Quetta-Chaman national highway and then took him away in a car to an undisclosed region.
Balochistan’s caretaker minister for information, Jan Achakzai, said that social media has brought to light the disappearance of Mr Achakzai from Baleli area, reports Dawn News.
“We are investigating how this incident took place and so far we have no confirmation that it was a kidnapping incident,” Achakzai said.
He said caretaker Chief Minister Mir Ali Mardan Domki has directed the police and relevant authorities to investigate the incident.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

Operation Sagar Bandhu: India sends NDRF teams, 21 tonnes of aid to cyclone-ravaged Sri Lanka
Colombo/IBNS: The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Saturday transported 21 tonnes of relief supplies, more than 80 National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, and eight tonnes of specialised equipment to Sri Lanka to support thousands displaced by severe flooding.

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.

Gunfire near White House: Two National Guard soldiers shot as Afghan national suspect arrested
Two National Guard soldiers were critically injured on Wednesday after they were shot by a gunman, identified as an Afghan national, less than two blocks from the White House, authorities said.
Latest News

Blockbuster opening! Tere Ishk Mein storms box office despite harsh critic reviews

Massive U-turn! Mamata Banerjee finally bows to Centre’s Waqf law after months of fierce resistance

Delhi Police serves notice to private hospitals for doctors who studied in Pakistan, Bangladesh, UAE, China

'My name is Sophie': Meet saree-clad AI teacher developed by 17-year-old UP student

