Police recover four abducted women in Pakistan
Police have recovered four women abducted from different areas of Karachi city in Pakistan, media reports said.
Police also apprehended two key members of an inter-provincial kidnapping gang operating in Sindh and Balochistan.
Nasirabad SSP Dr Muhammad Sami told Dawn News that a collaborative effort by the police and CIA led to raids in various towns and villages across Nasirabad district, including Dera Murad Jamali.
Sami said, “Two important members of the inter-provincial criminal gang, involved in kidnapping of women from Karachi and other areas were arrested in the joint operation of police and CIA staff.”
He said that a collaborative effort from the police and CIA resulted in the recovery of three cars and eight motorcycles, which had been snatched from Karachi and various locations within the Nasirabad division.
Police recovered illegal arms, ammunition, smuggled goods, urea, and sugar, all stockpiled in warehouses.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.

Gunfire near White House: Two National Guard soldiers shot as Afghan national suspect arrested
Two National Guard soldiers were critically injured on Wednesday after they were shot by a gunman, identified as an Afghan national, less than two blocks from the White House, authorities said.

Horror in Hong Kong: Death toll hits 44 as massive blaze continues, hundreds missing
The death toll from a massive fire that swept through residential apartments in Hong Kong’s Tai Po district has climbed to 44, with around 270 people still unaccounted for, authorities said on Thursday.
Latest News

Tripura aims to become national tourism hub; 4th 'Unity Promo Fest 2025' opens

Delhi air pollution worsenses, AQI deteriorates to 384; several NCR pockets in 'severe' category

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock

